Comment on page
Visual Studio Team Services (Azure DevOps) integration with BugSplat allows your team to create defects with a single-button click. Hyperlinks allow quick navigation from defects to crash reports and back. Defects created from BugSplat automatically include symbolic call stack information as well as other crash-specific data.
- 1.Login to your BugSplat account.
- 3.Enter your Azure DevOps URL and Personal Access Token into the appropriate fields.
- 4.Click Apply.
- 5.If the connection is successful, you will now be able to select your desired project from the Project dropdown list.
- 6.Click Apply.
2. Enter relevant details and click the Submit button to create the defect. You can also enter an existing Defect ID if you'd like to associate a crash or stack key with an existing issue from Azure DevOps.
3. Click the link to view the new Azure DevOps defect that was created by BugSplat.
Want to create issues automatically? You can! Please check out the document on auto-creating defects in your third-party defect tracker tool here --> creating-an-issue-in-jira-from-a-bugsplat-crash-report