BugSplat's GitHub Issues integration allows your team to create defects from crash reports with only a couple clicks. Pushing crash reports to GitHub Issues creates hyperlinks in BugSplat and allows for quick navigation from crash reports to your defect tracker and back again. Defects created from BugSplat automatically include symbolic call stack information as well as other crash-specific data.
- 3.Enter your GitHub Username, API Token and Repo Owner into the appropriate boxes and click Apply.
- 4.Select your desired project.
- 5.Click Apply once more to complete the integration.
2. Enter relevant details and click the Submit button to create the defect. You can also enter an existing Defect ID if you'd like to associate a crash or stack key with an existing issue from GitHub.
3. Click the link to view the new GitHub issue that was created by BugSplat.