Visual Studio Team Services (Azure DevOps) integration with BugSplat allows your team to create defects with a single-button click. Hyperlinks allow quick navigation from defects to crash reports and back. Defects created from BugSplat automatically include symbolic call stack information as well as other crash-specific data.
- 1.Login to your BugSplat account.
- 3.Enter your Azure DevOps URL and Personal Access Token into the appropriate fields.
- 4.Click Apply.
- 5.If the connection is successful, you will now be able to select your desired project from the Project dropdown list.
- 6.Click Apply.
2. Enter relevant details and click the Submit button to create the defect. You can also enter an existing Defect ID if you'd like to associate a crash or stack key with an existing issue from Azure DevOps.
3. Click the link to view the new Azure DevOps defect that was created by BugSplat.