Jira integration with BugSplat crash reports allows your team to create defects with a single-button click. Hyperlinks allow quick navigation from defects to crash reports and back. Defects created from BugSplat automatically include symbolic call stack information as well as other crash-specific data.
- 1.Login to your account.
- 4.Click ‘Apply’.
- 5.Once a successful connection to Jira has been established, you will be able to select one of your projects from the project dropdown list.
- 6.After selecting your desired project, click ‘Apply’ again.
- 7.Add additional data in any of the other fields.
2. Selecting the ‘Create defect’ link brings you to this page.
3. Selecting the Submit button will create the defect.
4. Go to Jira to view your new issue based on your BugSplat crash report.