BugSplat's Jira integration allows your team to create defects with a couple clicks. Links from BugSplat to Jira allows for quick navigation from defects to crash reports and back. Defects created from BugSplat automatically include symbolic call stack information as well as other crash-specific data.
- 1.Login to your account.
- 3.Enter your Username, Password, URL, and IssueType into the appropriate boxes.
- 4.Click Apply.
- 5.Once a successful connection to Jira has been established, you will be able to select one of your projects from the project dropdown list.
- 6.After selecting your desired project, click Apply again.
- 7.Add additional data in any of the other fields.
Assignee ID: The optional 'Assignee ID' field requires the Atlassian user id when using Jira Cloud. Jira Server doesn't support user ids, so use the user name in that case.
2. Enter relevant details and click the Submit button to create the defect. You can also enter an existing Defect ID if you'd like to associate a crash or stack key with an existing defect from Jira.
3. Click the link to view the new Jira issue that was created by BugSplat.